CODE The Machine TO CODE Yourself






Code "The Machine" To Code Yourself.



<!-- CODEing Charles To CODE Myself -->



Watch Deep Learning Agent in GTA (Convolutional Neural Network) - V0.07 from sentdex on www.twitch.tv
CODE Yourself
Keep At It!
What Do You Want To Do?
Where Do You Want To Do It?
Whom Has The Power For You To Do It?






Outcome Frame
If it's Possible for Someone in the world, it's Possible for Me.
There is no failure --- Only Feedback.
Establishing a Well - Formed Outcome:
- a well - formed outcome is worth attaining,
- a well - formed outcome has five conditions.
1. It must be Stated In Positives. "What do you want?"
2. It must be demonstrable in Sensory Experience.
3. It must be Appropriately Contextualized & Specified.
4. It must be one that can be Initiated & Sustained by Yourself.
5. It must Preserve the Positive By - Products if any, inherent in the Present State.

"What do I want?"
"How will I know when I have it?"
"When do I want it?"
"When I get what I want, What Else in my life will improve?"










GSR
END

Comments

Embed

Embed

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts